1. Hold a group conscience meeting where discussion for a checking account is held.
2. Take minutes of meeting. Record the motion for action to open a checking account. Copy the minutes.
3. Have the group write a letter to the bank giving permission / authority to open the account.
4. Call the IRS for a tax ID number.
5. Person opening the account needs to take two government ID’s to the bank for identification.
Person opening the account takes these items to the bank:
- Copy of minutes
- Letter from the group to the bank
- Tax ID number
- Two government ID’s
Recovery Through The Steps / Unity Through The Traditions / Service Through The Concepts
AFG of Ohio, Inc
PO Box 524
Columbiana, OH 44408-0524